quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2016

I love being here, alive. Live! And thinking.

The rain came so calm and smooth.
Wet land.
Raindrops hitting the window.
A breeze brought.
Many loves this morning.
People still spend.
A light and disinterested floor.
charming night.
The droplets forming a symphony.
Each a tone.
Beautiful colors.
Varnished by the rain that now falls.
night glow.
I side of the window.
Windswept.
It beating all over my face, my body.
In the distance a new light was on.
Someone.
Something.
Something.
He did not notice the rain.
He saw the varnish.
He did not hear the colors.
Just herself.
There is no attention.
The beautiful not matter.
He did what was necessary.
Gone.
Deleted.
On here.
Words.
Thoughts.
The 2:16 in the morning I look at the sky.
I observe.
Everything passes.
Many have looked for this same sky.
One day.
One year.
One of each.
A century.
A millennium.
Many have already made the same gesture.
Head up.
Eyes open.
And a sigh.
Mind goes so far.
Anyone who reads understand.
And it falls.
Regardless of my thoughts.
The sky pouring tears.
Here your eyes water.
Do not know.
A thought took me.
I and the sky poured in drops.
beautiful number 2:22 am, February 11, 2016.
All together.
Many bodies horizontally.
I lonely vertically.
I thank the wind whipping by me.
Sigh again.
Out a spontaneous smile.
So many things.
A life should never end.
Each being is so beautiful.
Many stories and beauty in the heart.
Heaven is my witness.
The wind around me.
Rain is my music.
Each thing has its value.
I love being here, alive!
Live!
And thinking.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário